Thursday, February 03, 2005
groovin : Honeyz - Finally Found
I can't believe you're here with me;
And now it seems my world's complete;
And I never want this moment to end.
I'm a spunky happy girl.
I feel so hap-pish (?)
> ((:
Dearie's picking me up later.
Going to his crib to view Ghost Ship.
( I don't dare to do it alone,
thus he's the best choice.)
-grins-
I MISS HIM SO MUCH.
> ):
Kyer is just so cute luhhs.
Let her in this morning.
And she's hogging the sofa chewing her ball.
(If my parents read this, I'm gonna die.)
Then she'll come to me for an occasional hug/pat.
-smiles-
You guys should really get a pup.
They're how affectionate.
You'll prolly forget the grudges of the previous
century when they look at you.
Meeting gan ma tmr.
-screams-
She's MY WOMAN.
MINE MINE MINE MINE! ! !
(Pardon that outburst.)
Hehs.
Supposed to meet min this morning.
7.30 at the park.
So she can actually skateboard.
(:
Ended up otherwise.
Both woke at 11.
HAHA.
Vette and I are having this thought of going off to work
in the USA nxt year.
All I hafta do is to cough up my air tickets.
OKAY !
Bye bye Singapore.
> ((:
I saw the tattoo I wanna have.
It's so nice.
But looks hell painful.
-sulks-
I LOVE MY LAO NAN REN ! ! !
Dearie and I were talking bout up-sizes for happy meals.
(private joke: > [:)
ROFL.
I want my A&W meal.
However.
I reckon there's no more branches left.
-sighs-
I want a man
who's not afraid
to show how much
he loves me.
I wanna grow old
with you.

groovy (:
it's always because of you ; 1:42 PM